Monday, April 7, 2014

"Long Time No See"

My dad used to always say that whenever he hadn't seen us for awhile.  So you might think that I am getting more and more like my parents as  I age.  Yes, that is a scary thought.  

I know it has been a really long time since I blogged and I am truly at a quandary as to where I should start.  So many things have happened.  So let's get started...
I think I could almost make these pillow cases in my sleep 
 I made pillow cases for my four-legged "children," Sophie and Jack.
This one belongs to Jack.  
If you look close, you can see the dog paws in the print of the fabric.
This fabric line matches a paper line by BasicGrey called "Max and Whiskers."
 I am also in the process of making pillow cases for my daughter. 
I want them to match her quilt.  I will show you the pictures when I'm completely done
with her quilt.

 A few Saturdays ago, I went out to Diana's house and finished quilting Kimberly's quilt.
 Above:  the picture of Kimberly's quilt on the frame.
Below:  I stayed and helped Diana put her sister's quilt top on the quilt frame. 
 It is so much easier to place the quilt on the frame with a friend's help.
Okay, she's ready to go.
It was SEW much fun.  :)

No comments: