Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I endorse this product!

I sometimes go to Dutch Bros. for coffee - it is the best, right up there with Caribou Coffee.  I especially love the way they  make an iced, dirty chai.  A couple of years ago, I bought one of their insulated cups.  Let me tell you, it works so well!
I filled it before going to bed and when I woke up in the morning, it still was half filled with ice.  (It doesn't look half full, but this picture is not a good representation.)  When I ran errands on Saturday, I left it in my car from 7:30 a.m. to about 1:00.  There was still ice in the cup when I got home!
This is what they look like.   They are a little spendy - I think $17 but well worth it!  I know several of my friends bought them and all have been happy.


1 comment:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Wow - that is really something to be left in the car for that long, this time of year, and still have ice remaining! I have never even heard of an iced dirty chai...need to check that out...