Saturday, November 22, 2014

Tis the Season!

If you have followed my blog for very long, you will already know that my favorite coffee drink comes from Dutch Bros.  It is a Double Dirty Eggnog Chai with a fireball.  I like it iced or hot, depending on the weather.  The only thing is that you can only get it during the holidays.  So, yesterday, on my way to work, I stopped... and...
picked one up - even in a snazzy holiday cup.  Made my day.
Here's something else - today and ONLY today, Dutch Bros. is offering 10 single drink cards for $30.  That's about half price because you can get any drink they offer on the menu with one of these cards. They pointed out to me the most expensive drink is $7.25, so if you look at it that way, it is less than half price.  Gotta run - they are going to be great for Christmas gifts!

No comments: